“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, September 5, 2013

My 30th Birthday

Yes, it's true. I am 30! Whoop whoop! Steve planned a surprise for my birthday this year- a cooking class with a professional chef at an Italian restaurant. I was very surprised and excited when I realized what it was! Unfortunately, too many people had cancelled so they had to reschedule the class. We were both disappointed. Steve had done such a great job planning it I felt bad that it fell through at the last minute. But, they offered us a free lunch and we rescheduled for the class for next month. It was a beautiful day, and we didn't have the kids with us, so we decided to go kayaking. It was really fun, I love being on the water. I love that we live so close to it! We then stopped for dessert and went home to put the kids to bed. The day of my birthday the kids were more excited than me! Steve blew up some balloons and we had a relaxing day at home. That evening I went out to dinner with my girlfriends and then we met at my friend, Heidi's, house for cupcakes. It was a great day! I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family.




1 comment:

Tyrell Berner said...

Happy late birthday!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...