I eat treats all day
I can sleep for 10 hours and still take a nap in the afternoon
I tear up looking at newborn photos on Facebook
I keep Zofran in my purse, church bag, car, Steve's car, and multiple cupboards in my house
Even with Zofran I throw up everyday
I ask to hold your baby and you fear I might not give them back
I pin baby room things on Pintrest
I call my husband on his way home from work and ask him to pick up dinner
I quit the gym
I don't see my friends as much as I'd like because that would require getting dressed
I cross my legs every time I sneeze
I love the smell of my children, but not my husband
I look forward to a doctor appointment
I can't stop smiling after a doctor appointment because I am reminded that I am growing a baby, a real little person who will be a part of our family, and it is all worth it!
Baby #4 due March 10th
1 comment:
Looove this!
Post a Comment