Ehlana is LOVING kindergarten. The first day she was thrilled because she got to draw anything she wanted! She also has one of her best friend's from preschool and a friend from church/ Steve's cousin's son in her class. She looked so grown up getting on the bus. I got a little teary seeing her leave for school. Although it was a lot easier for me this time around because I know she has a wonderful teacher (the same one Jaxson had for kindergarten.) And she is more mature and very excited about school. She has afternoon kindergarten and I am loving the new schedule.
Jakob is home with me this year. It's been really nice. Honestly having a preschooler and a kindergartner was the hardest year for me. I am so excited I will never have to do that combination again because my kids are 3 years apart. I don't have to drive anyone to school! They both ride the bus and I have gone a whole month on one tank of gas!! (It may also be because I am sick in bed most of the time and not going anywhere these days.) Jakob is my little buddy, he spends most of his time by my side. He loves trains, reading books, and playing play dough.
I am excited for this school year and all the things my kids will learn! They both have great teachers and I hope they will have a great year.
Of course Jakob and I won't be home alone in the afternoons for too long!
1 comment:
Oh my! I havent even been on blogger since...I cant even remember. Your little ones have grown so much!! They are adorable. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment