“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, September 17, 2007

Now Steve's it! (This is his first post on my blog!)

Tag, I'm it!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Starting senior year of High School
2. Working at Disney Land
3. Playing drums
4. Playing tennis
5. Wasting my money on another man's wife!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to class
2. Study
3. Go to Gym
4. Have family night
5. Play play station

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips
2. CANDY!
3. Soda
4. Nuts
5. Fruit

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Hey there Delilia
2. Face Down
3. Unforgiven
4. if I just Lay Here
5. I'm a Child of God, in Japanese

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Invest in a Surgical Center
3. Golf any time
4. Buy a Big Screen TV
5. Travel the world

5 bad habits:
1. Eating bad
2. Losing temper
3. Staying up too late
4. Being idle
5. Road Rage

5 things I’ll never wear again:
1. Flannel shirt
2. Overalls
3. Band uniform
4. MC Hammer pants
5. Stussy T-shirt

5 favorite toys:
1. Lap top
2. Play station
3. Cell Phone
4. Golf clubs
5. Camera

5 people I'm tagging:
1. Your Mom
2.
3.
4.
5.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...