5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just turning 14
2. Going to church dances
3. Baby-sitting
4. Teaching piano
5. bumming rides off from my sister
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Mop floors
2. Yoga
3. Make dinner
4. Organize craft table
5. Plan Sunday school lesson
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Choc chip cookies
3. Kashi Crackers
4. Chips and salsa
5. String cheese
5 songs I know the lyrics to (these are ones I sing almost daily):
1. How much is that doggie in the window (The doggie one!)
2. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
3. Old mcdonald had a farm (The doggie or kitty one!)
4. Clean up song
5. Do as I'm doing
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a new couch (I hate my couch, but I refuse to go into debt for furniture)
3. Buy a new car (probably a mini-van)
4. Give very nice gifts to family and friends
5. Go on vacations
5 bad habits:
1. Tickling my husband (he doesn't always appreciate it)
2. Procrastinating
3. Not returning phone calls
4. Interrupting people
5. Being judgemental
5 things I’ll never wear again:
1. Over sized sweat shirts
2. Scrunches
3. Sparkling blue eye shadow
4. Chunky heeled shoes
5. Stick on earrings
5 favorite toys:
1. Lap top
2. Camera
3. TV
4. Stroller
5. Car
5 people I'm tagging:
1. Mala
2. Lisa
3. Mom
4. Dad
5. One of my brothers who don't blog (Neil or Carl..)
No comments:
Post a Comment