Jaxson has been really into doing things just like Daddy lately. It's really cute to see him look up to Steve so much. I can get Jaxson to do anything by saying, "Daddy does it." Sunday he didn't want to wear is belt. I said, "Daddy wears a belt." He had no problem putting it on while saying,"Da Da's belt, Da Da's belt." He didn't want to wash his hands yesterday so I told him,"Daddy washes his hands." Problem solved! He got $5 for his birthday so we let him decide who would "hang on to it" Mommy or Daddy..... of course he said, "Da Da's money!"
That's our Daddy's Boy!
Jaxson's new trick is counting! He says 1 2 3 4 (I have to say 5) 6 (I have to help with 7, too) 8 9 10! We are so proud of him and he's pretty excited about the attention he gets from it too! I'm so glad he's smart just like his Daddy!
1 comment:
I love the Daddy stage. Paul is still in it, but isn't as easily influenced by that trick anymore. Bummer.
Post a Comment