The Holidays are coming very soon and I'm really excited to go to Washington and Utah. We get to see all our family this year which is a special treat! I've been alittle obsessed about Christmas shopping lately. I'm all finished accept for some stocking stuffers for Steve and Jaxson. I started with getting ready for Jaxson's birthday and getting Steve's sister's gifts ready before we visit them for Thanksgiving. I don't like shopping in crowds so I just kept going until I had just about everything I needed. It's nice to not have to worry about it any more.
I've also been busy with my new calling in the Young Women's. It's been great, I love the sister's I'm working with and I really excited to get to know the girls. I technically have two callings. Last week I taught my Sunday School class and part of Young women's. It was fun though, I really love studying the gospel.
Steve had a fun time on a camp out with the Young Men. He came back with a few wounds from a bee bee gun fight they had.... not my idea of fun, but oh well!
Jaxson is a blast to be around he's started singing his ABC's.... well he sings
A, B, C, C .....A, B, C, C.... it's too cute.
1 comment:
I agree about being excited for the holidays! Its cool cuz being away from home makes me the most excited ive ever been to see all my family and to spend time with everyone! only a few weeks away!!!
Post a Comment