“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween Night
Happy Halloween! We hope you all had a fun & safe night! We had a great night. It began with some early trick or treating around our neighborhood. A couple of our friends joined us. Jaxson did good, he didn't say "trick or treat" but he did say "thank you" at every door. As you can tell the baby belly is still growing!
After trick or treating (and some candy.) My best friend Emily came over and baby sat Jaxson (he was already in bed) so Steve and I could go out to a real adult party! His class had sponsored a party for the whole med school. It was at a club down town. It was the first time I'd been to a club like that. The bouncer had to look up our names on the list and everything. It was pretty fun. It was really loud but people's costumes were pretty funny. I just ate the whole time and we talked to some of Steve's friends. We didn't stay long. It made me very grateful for my simple and I guess some what boring life style! We felt old even though we're the same age as most of his class mates. I had to keep reminding myself that these people are the future Doctor's of America. Kinda scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice job on the costume! it looked fun! and yeah interesting way to put it about the future doctors of america...thats why steve is gonna be amazing!
Post a Comment