“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Praise to the Man



President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away one week ago. He was the President of Jesus Christ's Church and a true Prophet of God. I'm so blessed to be alive at this time and to have seen his face and listened to his words. He is a remarkable man and was a wonderful example of the kind of person I wish to be. He wanted us all to strive to be clean, be humble, be grateful, be smart, be true, and to be prayerful. He devoted his life to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He lived a life of compassion and service to others. Whether you are of my faith, another faith, or no faith at all, I hope we all strive to live our life the way he did, a true example of strong moral character, devotion, service, and love for his fellow men. I hope to meet him face to face one day and thank him for his wonderful example.

If you'd like to watch his funeral and learn more of what a remarkable man he was here is the link.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=2576590&nid=553

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...