“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagg I'm It!

This first tagg is pretty unique. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:The kitchen sink. The sinks clean, but the counters... not so much! I just finished making a ton of cookies for the doctor Steve's working with and for mutual tomorrow night.

The fridge. I went grocery shopping today so it's pretty stuffed and a little scary in there. It's on my list for tomorrow...

The toilet?! Okay if you say so...

The laundry room. Or in my case the corner of the kitchen that I have my washer and dryer nestled in. And that I use as extra counter space. There's some more lingering cookie mess!

My favorite room in the house. I love my dining room for some reason.

The closet. It was hard to get a good shot so I took two.

My favorite shoes.


My kids. Sleeping so sweetly! And Ehlana's crazy hair!
Most of my pictures didn't turn out very good, but, you get the idea!
5 people I'm Tagging: Emily, Amy, Eleanor, Diane, and Jenna

Another tagg:
A to Z About Me

A- Attached or Single?
Attached
B-Best Friend? my sister Terra (I may have copied you but the feeling is mutual.)
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Sunday
E-Essential Item? Hair Straightener
F-Favorite color? pink or purple
G-Gummy bears or worms? Chocolate covered gummy bears
H-Home town? Puyallup, WA
I-Favorite indulgence? a nap
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 1 Boy, 1 girl
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage date? April 30, 2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 3 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? apples
P-Phobias? birds
Q-Quote? "You uncultured swine!" (Jaxson's been watching toy story a lot and it's rubbing off on Steve and I..)
R-Reasons to smile? The kids are asleep!
S-Season of choice? Summer, in WA
T-Tag 3 people: Emily, Amy, and Heidi
U-Unknown fact about me? I only wash my hair every three days (or four if I'm not going anywhere.)
V-Vegetable? broccoli
W-Worst habit? not returning phone calls
X-Xray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Ice Cream
Z-Zodiac sign: Leo

3 comments:

Di said...

i smile when the kids are sleeping too!

Anonymous said...

:: here you go ;)
http://cleverlyeleanor.blogspot.com/2008/06/totally-tagged.html

Heidi said...

Birds? That's pretty funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...