Jaxson is quite the handful lately. He refuses to nap and wakes up between 6 and 6:30most mornings. I'm trying to keep him busy, but it's been hard because he's so grumpy from being tired. He goes though phases were he's back into the Terrible Two's and then he settles down again. It's like toddler PMS or something! Hopefully next week will be better...
I actually feel like myself again! I even got to go shopping by myself the other day so now I have more than one pair of pants that fit. I also joined MOMS club in an effort to have something for Jaxson and I to do during the week. We went to our first play group last week and it was really fun. Other than that I'm usually bouncing Elle on my hip and spoon feeding Jaxson. Life with two kids isn't too bad! We're definitely up for a third sometime in the future.
Steve has started his second rotation, Women's Health. He spends half the day doing pap smears and breast exams and the other half of the day seeing pregnant patients. It's not his favorite rotation, but, last week he had 4 half days and he gets the fourth of July off next week so he's not complaining.
Here's some recent pictures of the kids. They're both growing so fast.

Jaxson likes to be put in the baby's crib lately. He thinks it's a pretty fun game.
2 comments:
It sounds like you are staying busy. Your kids are gotting big and quickly. They are adorable though. I miss getting to see them.
don't worry, when jaxson comes here he will be plenty busy! and uh...yeah...women's health rotation...weird...but at least its not for too long. go steve!
Post a Comment