“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby Blessing


This Sunday we blessed Ehlana. True to her character she cried the whole time, but, it was still beautiful. Steve's parents and his sister and her family came into town. It was great to spend time with them. We met up with Tim and Laurie at their hotel on Saturday and went swimming and to dinner. The kids have a blast together. Especially Jaxson and Kate who are just 2 months apart in age. The girls love seeing baby Elle. Kate calls Elle Her Baby.
Mom and Dad came in late Saturday night and stayed with us. It was so fun to have them here for a couple days. We went to the Children's Museum and played games every night. Mom and I continue to beat the men at Spade's. We really miss living close to them.
Here's some pictures of Ehlana in her beautiful blessing dress that my mom made. She did a fantastic job! I can't believe how talented my mom is! I really need to learn to sew before Elle has a little girl. I took the pictures the day before and Elle cried most of the time. Oh, well, she's still cute!



7 comments:

Natalie said...

She looks so beautiful. And what a dress. I'm very impressed that your mom made it for her. What a great memory.

Anonymous said...

:: sad as can be but still so adorable

izzynjen said...

I love the dress! I didn't know your mom could make dresses like that. You've got two adorable kids.

Kathy Ricks said...

I happy you had such a great time with Steve's family. Elle looked beautiful! I think she really looks like you as a baby. It cracks me up. What a little sad face - drama - we love it!!!! It's what life is all about.

Of course there is room for one more short girl in the clubhouse. There's room for everyone!!! love you lots

Heidi said...

What a beautiful dress. The blessing was very sweet. What a cute little family!

PS We need another play date before you leave. My house this time.

Terra said...

She's beautiful--give her kisses for me.

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Ehlana is simply adorable. I wish I knew how to sew, but finding the time...that's another issue all in its self. So good luck with that and congrats on such wonderful children. Jaxon looks like he LOVES his sister:-) Hope to see you in WA some time this summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...