My Baby Cakes turned 29 today! Yep, he's getting up there! But he has accomplished so much this year. He's a great dad and a wonderful husband. Marrying him really was the best decision I've ever made. In honor of him turning 29 I decided to write 29 things you may or may not know about Steve.
1.He loves sleeping in but hates taking naps.
2.He goes to movies by himself. He has since he was in High School. He loves movies.
3.He used to work as an armed Security Guard when we lived in UT.
4.He hates the snow.
5.He loves cats. He used to find cats outside of our apartment complex and ask if we could keep them.
6.He laughs until he cries whenever he watches Funniest Home Videos or Wipeout.
7.He used to get mad when he got a B on anything in school. He works hard and has high expectations for himself.
8.He could eat pizza everyday and never get sick of it.
9.He likes to help strangers. He once helped a lady on the side of the road push her car, and a couple days ago he put gas in a total strangers car.
10.He broke his parents glass shower door with a small hammer when he was little. He gave his mom a run for her money a few times....
11.He gained 30 lbs when we got engaged.
12.He gained 15 more when I was pregnant with Jaxson.
13. He has lost it all and is the skinniest he's been since we've been married!
14.He named Ehlana after a Princess in a David Eddings book. He loves fantasy books that much.
15.He hates being late.
16.He cleans up after himself better than I do.
17.He used to play golf at least once a week with his Dad. He really misses that.
18.He loves sushi.
19.He never snores.
20.He is really passionate about his career and if you show any interest in medicine he'll talk your ear off.
21.He has ticklish feet but hates them being touched.
22.He gives Ehlana a bath and puts her to bed almost every night. He used to do that with Jaxson too when he was a baby.
23.He's nearly blind with out his contacts.
24.He just beat Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess on the Wii. What an accomplishment. :)
25.He pays all the bills. I just transfer the money I want every month into my account and he takes care of the rest. He's very financially minded.
26.He'll wear anything I say looks good on him.
27.He likes musicals. If they're good.
28.He really likes living next to my parents.
29. He always tries to be better than he is. He's grown so much as a Father, as a Husband, and in the Gospel.
I love you, Baby! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve! I liked number 20-I remember that from VA, it was always VERY interesting
Happy Birthday Steve. I'm actually surprised at how many of those 29 things I knew. We miss you guys!
Sweet tribute. Happy Birthday, Steve.
Yay! Happy Birthday Steve! This was so fun to read. We must hang out again soon!
Post a Comment