Jaxson started Preschool yesterday. It was a "meet the teacher" day and he went for a half an hour with a few other kids. Today was his first real day. He goes 3 days a week and has 16 kids in his class. My Mom is his teacher. She's been teaching preschool for almost 20 years and the best part is the preschool is right next door to our house. Jaxson was so excited to go to Grandma's preschool! But, I think I am more excited than he is. Good Job, Jaxson! Only 23 more years of school left! :)
Yeah Jaxson! He looks so cute! Its been forever since I've commented on your post. I just had fun scrolling through a bit to catch up. Jay totally laughs the hardest at AFV and wipeout too, so great, I love it :D and btw...I'm still so happy with my hair, thank you again and looking forward to the next time we hang out :D
That is so awesome Jaxon gets to go to preschool with Grandma! I am soooo sorry I spaced your birthday party. Jake reminded me the night after we missed it and I keep missing you in church to tell you how sorry I am! Your blog is cute...I was wondering where you got the "I belong" link to mormon.org. I want one!
so you have been blog stauking me???? I didnt even know you had a blog until I saw your blog on someone elses. hehe I absolutly love blogging for our family history.
Wow I have so many fond memories of sleeping in that school! It is fun to think back on it! I hope Jaxson has a great school year, after all he does have one of the best teachers!
8 comments:
Already in preschool. Wow time goes by. Have fun with your 'free time', Delee
What a good-looking guy! Yay for Jaxson! Samantha's first day was today too. I'll have to post when I get over Eliza's birthday
Yeah Jaxson! He looks so cute! Its been forever since I've commented on your post. I just had fun scrolling through a bit to catch up. Jay totally laughs the hardest at AFV and wipeout too, so great, I love it :D and btw...I'm still so happy with my hair, thank you again and looking forward to the next time we hang out :D
Adorable. They get "big" so fast. Preschool is such a "big" thing to do! Yay!!
I'm glad he had a great day!
That is so awesome Jaxon gets to go to preschool with Grandma! I am soooo sorry I spaced your birthday party. Jake reminded me the night after we missed it and I keep missing you in church to tell you how sorry I am! Your blog is cute...I was wondering where you got the "I belong" link to mormon.org. I want one!
so you have been blog stauking me???? I didnt even know you had a blog until I saw your blog on someone elses. hehe I absolutly love blogging for our family history.
Wow I have so many fond memories of sleeping in that school! It is fun to think back on it! I hope Jaxson has a great school year, after all he does have one of the best teachers!
Post a Comment