“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

That's What It's All About!

This is what Puyallup is all about... The greasy (extremely expensive) food, the animal poop stuck to your shoe, the rickety clank of the rides, the smell of a giant Krusty Pup or Scone(mmmmm), and yes the rather scary toothless carnies.... If you live in the State of WA you know Puyallup is all about The Fair! This year we went to "Do the Puyallup". Wednesday we went with the kids.
Jaxson had a great time on the rides. The car was his favorite!




Ehlana was too little to ride any of the rides. So sad. But, she loved the petting zoo and this cool instrument toy was a hit with both of the kids.




After we ate dinner it started to rain so we didn't stay long after that. The kids had fun and I'm glad we took them.

Thursday night Steve and I went without the kids. We went on a lot of the rides, watched a hilarious hypnotist show, and ate dessert. It was really fun. The best part was whenever we went on an up-side-down ride Steve said, " WhoOOAAahh, ooOOOoohhh, uuuhhh!" It was so funny. Afterward he'd complain of a queasy stomach and a headache. This is the boy that grew up a couple blocks from Disney Land. Haha! I guess he's not as young as he used to be.
It was a great date night!

3 comments:

Amy said...

wow... cute kiddos. Ehlana has grown so much and she is so blonde! Super adorable.

Emily said...

You are so funny! That sounds like a lot of fun. I love those community type things, they are so much fun. Maybe because the expectations are lower :). What cute kid!

Kelli said...

toothless carnies. hehehaha. I know, I always look at them and wish they did drug testing, but when they are hard up to get enough workers they are surely not going to start in on drug testing. And people let their grade school kids run around the fair unattended. I know I did with the older boys...ok, I'll stop. I do love the fair. I found eating over in sillyvill is less expensive and a better size so you can eat a bit of everything

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...