“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby #3

We're having a Boy! I thought that's what we were having (and Jaxson did too.) We had an ultra sound at my Doctor's office at 17 1/2 weeks and we were pretty convinced it was a Boy but due to Steve's work schedule and Thanksgiving week we didn't have the official ultra sound until I was 21 1/2 weeks. Now I'm 22 weeks (and yes I'm still throwing up) but the ultra sound was wonderful and seeing our little baby boy makes it all worth it. He did really great for all of the measurements. He's a really wiggly baby and moved around quite a bit during most of the ultrasound. Then the technician said, "Okay let's get some cute profile pictures and video." He put both of his hands up to his face, curled up into a little ball, and turned himself toward my back as if to say, "I'm really sleepy. No more pictures please." It was so cute! My mom and I wanted to just reach in and hold him!

Here he is! Little Jakob Spencer Cox...




6 comments:

Melinda said...

YAAY!! How fun!! Loved the videos, too too cute!! Congrats you guys, love it!

Kelli said...

OH my gosh, your baby looks just like ours. hehe. I love those new little pictures of sweet babys and their hands.

Natalie said...

Yah!!! That is so exciting!

Hansen Family said...

How exciting. Love how you already have his name!!

Karilyn McRoberts said...

Congrats!!

Linds said...

YAY! Oh I am so excited for you and these videos are so awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...