Jaxson chose a Monster party theme this year. I was excited about it and went online to find some ideas. We decided to have a "big kid" party this year which means I let Jaxson pick the guest list for the first time. We started the party off right with a good old fashion balloon fight and then went on to play Monster Dance Party. They were pretty wild and crazy but it was a lot of fun!
Here is the Birthday Boy
Pin the eyes on the Monster...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaxson! What a fun birthday for an awesome birthday boy! (LOVE your house Delee :D )
Hey Prego!! I haven't seen you for awhile so I had to mention that;) I didn't realize it was Jaxson's birthday, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAXSON!!! Hope you guys are doing great:)
Cute but what are you having? Hello I need to know:)
He is growing up so fast!!! I can't believe he is 5 already! Amazing how time flies! Looks like you guys are doing great! You are looking cute as always preggors!
He's so big! And Ehlana looks so huge now! Look how long her hair is! Really want to see your house, are you so loving it?!?
Post a Comment