“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis The Season......

For Decorating
Our Formal Living Room and Dining Room


For Christmas Programs
Jaxson's Preschool Program





Christmas Parties with Friends
Our First Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Party






Complete with a White Elephant Gift Exchange.
This is what I made for a gift...








For Photo Shoots and Family








But, most of all it is the Season to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ.


To Watch an uplifting video click here
Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Terra said...

Awww look at them loving each other. Lana's dress is so pretty I might have to ask to borrow it next year. :)

Pogue Fam said...

Awesome post :) I LOVE your Christmas decor! And I think hairy Barbies are still in the back of Lee's car. Neither of us want to touch them... Hahaha. And your kids are the CUTEST! I love those pictures of them together. Merry Christmas to your family! I hope the next few days are relaxing and filled with wonderful memories :)

Anonymous said...

The kids are so adorable...I love your house too! Will you decorate mine when you guys come to Arizona next time?! :) Happy New Year to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...