“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kids Are Funny

The other day Jaxson went over to the sink and was pretending to throw up. (He sees me do that on a regular basis and my kids like to imitate EVERYTHING!) I said, "Are you sick, Jaxson?" He said, "Yeah, I looked at Ehlana's face."

Ehlana: Knock, Knock
Me: Who's there?
Ehlana: Banana
Me: Banana who?
Ehlana: (pause) Is this a joke?

Our home wouldn't be the same without them and their comic relief. :)

2 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

Bahahahahaha! I just read this to Lee over the phone and we were CRACKING up! Your kids are so stinking cute :) LOVE it!

Melinda said...

Oh my Jaxson!! hahaha I still can't get over how much a peanut Ehlana is! She kills me she's so little! It was great seeing you guys Saturday, we need to get together more often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...