“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Dreaming of Sleep
Jakob FINALLY slept through the night on Sunday! He went to bed at 8pm and didn't wake up until 7am. Unfortunately the kids were sick. Jaxson threw up in his bed. I had to bathe him, change his bedding, and brush his teeth. Ehlana was up in the night with a fever. I don't remember how many times I got out of bed. Yesterday we stayed home and snuggled on the couch and I did a ton of laundry. Last night I had high hopes! Jakob was awake from midnight until 1am... I don't know why. Ehlana had a hard time staying asleep at first but then they all slept well after 1 am. My alarm clock goes off at 7am. One day I will get to sleep through the night..... One day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm right there with ya Delee. Its always nice to know I'm not the only mommy up in the wee hours :) Maddox is up usually every 2 to 3 hours from 1am on. I say the same thing every day, ONE day I will sleep through the night again. One day...
Post a Comment