“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, October 24, 2011

Visiting Wisconsin

Steve and I took a trip to Wisconsin for an Orthopedic Conference and to visit my brother, Neil, and his wife, Amber. They have a baby boy, Preston, who is just two months younger than Jakob. It was so fun to meet him and let the babies "play" together.





We left Jaxson and Ehlana with my parents so we got to really relax and enjoy the vacation. Steve and Neil went golfing Saturday morning so Amber and I went antique shopping and shopping on Main Street in Dodgeville. We met the boys for lunch and then went to Lands' End headquarters where Neil works. We also went and visited an old cargo airplane that was parked at a hotel and left there years ago. It was really cool.





It was really fun to see their town and spend time with them. Sunday we went to church with them and then had some of their friends over for dinner. After dinner we drove the 2 hours to our hotel. We stayed at The Grand Geneva Resort which was beautiful. We even had a TV inside the mirror of our bathroom. Fancy. Here's the view from our hotel room.


Steve went to his conference Monday morning and I drove back to Neil and Amber's so I could shop at the Lands' End employee store. It was totally worth it! Amber and I then went to the mall and I said goodbye and drove back to the Hotel. We went out for dinner and swam in the pool and hot tub. Jakob did great. He slept well and was a trooper with all the driving. We missed the kids a lot. They had a great time with my parents and were excited when we came home.
Thank-you Neil, Amber, and Preston! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Bree said...

HEY!!!! I am SO glad you left a comment so I can blog stalk you too! I have been wondering about you and have actually looked on facebook for you and could never find you. Now we just have to track down Jodi. Can't find her either. Your kids are beautiful and I'm so happy to hear things are going well! I can't believe you have three. Crazy how time flies. I'm excited to keep up with you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...