“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, October 7, 2011

Kitchen and More Decor

I wanted our Kitchen to be a light grey with teal and yellow accents. One morning I began painting when the kids went off to school. I finished by the afternoon and realized I really didn't like the color. It was too dark. My mom said I might want to try the color she has in her craft room so I borrowed her can and painted a couple test swatches. It was perfect so I went to Home Depot and bought a gallon. I started re-painting the kitchen at 8pm and finished at midnight. Luckily I love this color!


Here's the finished product. I really didn't do much. Paint, curtains, rugs, and some accessories. I painted the stools and made the bulletin boards. My best friend, Nancy, made the curtains for me and I found the pretty curtain rods at Ross. The flower bowl and highchair I found at Ikea. I like my kitchen clean and simple.











I added some pillows to my couch in our family room for some more color. With my new clock and some updated photos in my gallery the room is pretty much complete.



Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

Your house is super adorable Delee!!!

Karyl said...

You're so talented! Now I know who to call when we're ready to have someone paint the inside of our house! :) And, I'm still gonna have you make me one of those yummy cheesecakes you make one of these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...