“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Get It

My sister directed me to this blog post to about food.
It's exactly what I was trying to say in my post below, except she knows how to write eloquently. (I can barely spell eloquently. But I just did! Twice! Without needing spell check!) She gets it. I finally get it. And it has changed my way of thinking about food and my body.


1 comment:

Pogue Fam said...

What an excellent post! I loved it! And it is so true. Thanks for sharing this. I think its so good for us to be educated on HOW to deal with different emotions, and recognizing food as a source of life, and not relief. A quote that I've really been trying to live by is "eat to live, don't live to eat." Not that I'm perfect yet, at all.. but I appreciate your example.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...