Jakob has been working on walking for a couple weeks now and he's finally got it down! He does the "monkey arms" as I like to call it and he still falls regularly but he can usually get across the room and he now tries to walk to what he wants instead of just getting down and crawling. His favorite things to get to are the cat food, cupboards, the piano and the stairs. He can climb the stairs really well and has only fallen down them one and a half times. He usually climbs up and heads straight for Ehlana's night light or my makeup. He also loves to chase the cat. He will walk for food, the phone, the computer, or the camera. Yesterday I tried to take some pictures for his birthday which is a week and a half away. It was harder than I thought.
2 comments:
Way to go, Jakob! He looks like he's wearing a hair piece.
Haha! I know he needs a hair cut. If only I knew someone who had gone to school to learn how to cut hair... Oh wait, that's me! I just never make the time to do it.
Post a Comment