When I was younger I spent hours day dreaming about what my future would be like. I thought about my future husband, my kids, my house and my furniture. I had one particular day dream that I especially loved. I was living in a neighborhood with my adorable little family and my yard was full of the neighborhood kids. I gave them all homemade cookies and lemonade and I sat on the porch and watched them play. Today I realized that dream has come true. The weather was beautiful and my kids spent the afternoon playing with their friends running from the back yard to the front and back again. I made blueberry banana smoothies (okay so I didn't realize I would become such a health nut) and we shared them with the neighbor kids. Ehlana and I sat on the porch and chatted while we sipped our smoothies and I realized all those hours I had spent dreaming of my future had actually come true.
And the best part is that the reality feels a million times better than I imagined it.
1 comment:
I seriously know what you mean! I love this post :)
Post a Comment