Moved 5 times
Lived in 3 different States (Utah, Washington and Virginia)
Traveled to many different places
(Oregon, Utah, Idaho, California, Arizona, Texas, Wisconsin, New York, North Carolina, Maryland, DC)
Finished a Bachelors degree and Masters degree
Had several job changes
Had several church callings
Had numerous hair colors and styles
Nursed each other through 4 surgeries
Had 3 trips to the ER
Been in 1 car accident
Bought 2 cars
Bought 1 house
Raised 1 cat (who hasn't turned out so well)
Been on 1,000+ dates
Shared 1,000+ kisses
Survived 3 pregnancies
Gave life to 3 beautiful children
It's crazy to think that since the day we met the longest we have been apart is 2 weeks. (It.was.torture.) We have said "I love you" to each other everyday. We have been through so many wonderful (and stressful) things together. We have made a home together, built a career together and created a family together. I kinda hate the phrase "you complete me" but I would not be the woman I am today without such a wonderful husband.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment