Yesterday we celebrated Ehlana's 4th Birthday with a pink princess party! We had 10 princesses over to our house for crown decorating, presents and cake. They had the most fun playing with the balloons and the presents they gave Ehlana.
Let's party!
Time for presents
Ehlana's #1 request was a princess barbie cake with a pink dress. Luckily it was pretty simple. You can buy the cake pan and the doll insert at Joann Fabric but I borrowed mine from a friend. Thanks, Heidi!
While the girls played I assembled the party favors. The candies were marshmallow pops, circus animal cookies and pink whoppers. I found the cute printable 'thank-you for coming to my princess party' tags here.
5 comments:
Everything turned out so cute. You are now hired as my party planner!
such an adorable party!
It was SO CUTE!!! I'm seriously in love with everything you did! The girls really had such a great time :)
I love the "tent" over the table. So cute! Where did you get it?
Holy cute! You really have the birthdays down to a science!
Post a Comment