"Bess You!" Whenever he sneezes
When you call for him he says, "What?!"
He counts, "Un, Tuu, Hee, Go!" (I know, I know my 1 year old is a genius because he can count to Hee.)
When he has anything that resembles a phone he holds it to his ear and says. "Hewoo? Yah, ok, bye."
When someone is leaving he says, "Bye! I uv ooo!
I finally got it on video. He doesn't always perform on demand but he's become quite the little parrot. (Especially when the kids are yelling NO! or STOP IT! at eachother.)
At 16 months old Jakob weighed 23 lbs and was in the 30% for height and weight. His favorite thing to do is eat. No one eats alone when Jakob is around. I can't do dishes or cook anything without him at my feet yelling, "BITE! Please! Mommy!" He will eat just about anything. If he doesn't want to eat something I take a bite of it with a fork and then hand him the fork and he goes to town. His favorite food is fruit. He prefers it over anything else. He also loves that I have a garden outside and will steal tomatoes and beans when he can. The other day he picked himself a giant tomato that wasn't quite ripe and ate it like an apple. Yup, he LOVES to eat!
3 comments:
Love that video! He is such a cutie!
He is such a cutie! I love hearing him talk...wow!
What a sweet baby! Love his hair and sweet voice. I agree with you about wanting to freeze them when they are that age. Just something about it. But, I'll tell you a secret--I really love my 16 year old! Funny, kind and can have real great conversations, yet sometimes still calls me "mommy" when he's really excited about something! Enjoy Jacob!
Post a Comment