“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ehlana's Big Girl Bed

It was time for Ehlana to graduate from her toddler bed to a twin bed. I have been looking online and pricing things out for a while and then I got an email that someone at church had a twin bed and mattress set they wanted to give away. I thought even if I didn't like the bed at least I can use the mattress set and just donate the headboard. It turned out to be perfect. (After a couple coats of paint of course.) My mom is going to make a quilt for her but for now I used some bedding I already had. When her quilt is done then I want to get some bold fabric and change her window treatments and recover her toy box. I also need some more decor for the wall beside her bed but I haven't decided what yet. Ehlana is thrilled with her bed! And I am very lucky that this free bed turned out to be perfect for her!






1 comment:

Tyrell Berner said...

So cute! Somebody also gave us a twin mattress and we are switching Ev to a big bed so that we can have the crib for the new baby. (I love the wall color by the way!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...