“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photo Shoot

I've finally managed to get some cute photos of the kids. Our first attempt wasn't so successful. Ehlana was not happy about it. It would have looked better if I'd cleaned up the house also....



This time Jaxson wouldn't hold her but the pictures still turned out cute. I really wish I had a really nice camera. I hope to find someone to take some family photos of us soon. We're due for a good family portrait.

8 comments:

Emily said...

SO cute! She is the most darling little girl. I have so many failed photo shoots, and then you look back and it didn't matter a bit. When you have cute kids like you do everything turns out cute.

Bright Beginnings said...

The kids are getting so big and so cute!

Heidi said...

Hey, I know that outfit! Delee, your kids are so cute.

Also, I totally know how it is to finally get a good picture of your kids (after 20 shots!) and then notice the laundry in the background . . . Ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Super cute kids. I can't wait to actually meet elle. I saw you rocking Jaxon in her carseat on Sunday. It must be so fun to have kids. It don't matter if they are perfect pictures, they look great. Thanks for sharing them.

Heather Edwards said...

They are both so cute. I'm glad you post pictures of them. I'm going to miss seeing them get bigger when I move.

Melinda said...

getting a good shot can be so hard! I'm glad you got some cute ones, how fun! She's getting so big already, they change so fast!

Terra said...

Cute, cute, Your kids are so photogenic. I know where they get that :)

Kathy Ricks said...

I have to agree with Terra!!! My neighbor Angie saw the pictures and commented that Jaxson need to be a model. He just have that face you love to look at! Elle is growing so fast - I can't wait to hold her. Does she like to snuggle? love you all lots XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...