I won't be posting for a while because I'm heading to the beautiful Evergreen State. It's my first time going Home since Ehlana's been born which means it's my dad, brothers, and Aunt Kathy's first time seeing her. It also means my first solo flight across the country with two kids. (Feel free to shed a little tear for me.) It'll be worth it. I can't wait to see my family! It feels like forever since we've all been together. And the best part... when I get back it'll only be two months until we move to Washington! I just want to go Home.....
6 comments:
Nice shot of Seattle. I can't wait to see you!
I am jealous! Not about the flying with the kids part, but going to Seattle. So I keep reading that you are going to move there soon. Where and when exactly? I am so excited for you guys!
Hope you have a great trip. I'm jealous you get to go out west. I can't wait to start our new VT route together. HAVE FUN!!
Oh, I am excited for you. And the two kids on the plane will be an adventure, right? :)
Oh Delee! I will shed several tears for you. Solo flying with kids is the worst!
HI Delee. I don't know if you remember me but I am your cousin. My husband started his 2nd year resisdancy in Surgery. If you need to talk to someone let me know:) Chrissy Hansen ( EVERETT) my blog is Hansenhabituarium. Your kids are cute:) Tell your family hi from me.
Post a Comment