“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Husband

Steve has just finished his second rotation and is a week into his third. He's very glad to be done with Women's Health, and all the pregnant women! He's now in a Psychiatry/ Internal Medicine rotation. He has only one day left of Psych and then he starts Internal Medicine. He's been home a lot more and the kids (and the cat) have really enjoyed having him around. In his spare time he's been working on getting a paper published for his masters project, reading the Breaking Dawn, and playing his Wii. Yes, he got a Wii. It's his dream come true. He got an awesome deal on Craig's list so I said it could be his early birthday present. He has also lost over ten pounds in the last couple weeks! I'm so proud of him! I couldn't ask for a better husband, and father for my children. I love you, Baby Cakes!

Logging in his patients.

Hanging with Hunter. Hey, they match!

Daddy got a special invite into Jaxson's fort.

2 comments:

Kathy Ricks said...

Way to go! Loose that baby weight! Congrats on finishing rotations also. Lots of hard work. I'm proud of Steve!!!!

Dean Spencer said...

Steve is one of my heroes...and you guys have a Wii now?!?! thanks for making me not want to go on my mission now so i could have just come over all the time to the mobile home to play wii sports...bummer. ;)Good job steve! and is it possible to read that article he is publishing before i leave??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...