
We had a party with our friends from my old neighborhood. And a cousins party with some of my cousins and their kids.


We loved spending time with my sister's kids Paul and Sam. Sam kept kissing Ehlana, it was so cute.

I loved laughing and spending time with my siblings. I loved shopping with my sister and my mom. I had a wonderful birthday complete with my mom's homemade Red Velvet Cake and a beautiful necklace from my brother, Dean. I will miss him so much while he's on his mission. I'm so glad we got to see him to say good bye.Jaxson loved playing outside with Paul and Sam. Terra made them a fort it brought back so many childhood memories!


We made so many great memories these last couple weeks! I miss my family already!
4 comments:
It was great to see you! I don't even know when the last time was that we saw each other. I'm excited for you to move back!
I didn't know about the fort! I love forts - I would have spent some time out there! See you in - how many days? You should do a count down on your blog!!!!lol
It looks like you had fun with your family. I love that fort picture. It's such an "all boy" picture. I'm glad you're back.
I am so happy for you, that sounds perfectly delightful. You and Steve are planning to move back to Seattle after he is done with school, right?
Post a Comment