“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Aftermath

So we've been home for a couple days now and we leave again soon for the Beach. I'm excited to spend time with Steve's sisters and to see my nieces and nephew. Jaxson will be happy also. He's been bouncing off the walls (well more like jumping on me constantly) with no one to play with. Right now he's kicking his door and yelling for me to let him out of quiet time... not a chance!
I'm so proud of my blogger friends! It's taken me a couple days to catch up on my blog reading, and the laundry, and sleep... but that's another story. So, here's a tag for y'all (sorry I'm a little tardy.)

Three Word Answers
This was originally for song titles on your ipod/shuffle but I like Eleanor's idea better, three word answers.

What is missing from my life? my own house
Will I find love? I already have
Will I become rich? My husband will!
Does someone have a crush on me? Steve, I hope
Am I good looking? I am photogenic...
What makes me the most happy? Good night sleep
What is my biggest regret? Don't have one
How will I die? Don't wanna know
Do I act my age? some times older
What type of tattoo should I get? a non-existent one
What is my spirit animal? a spirit what???
Do I like pain? who really does?
Is there anyone else like me out there? sure there is
Do I love to party? yeah, Mom Style
Where should I move to? Close to family
Am I secretly gay? Who wrote this?!?!
Will I ever be president? maybe the PTA
What is fun for me? so many things
Will I ever learn to fly? Don't like it
What is my super power? I'm Super Mom
What can I do to move on? Cry it out

Who am I tagging? Emily, Terra, Janelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...