“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Elle's First Hair Cut

Now that Ehlana is holding her head up I felt it was time to get rid of the mullet. It's always a little sad to cut a baby's hair for the first time, but, I'm against having a child with crazy uneven hair just for the sake of sentiment. I personally would rather shave my baby's head then have her have "patches" of hair. She has her whole life to have long hair so I took a little off the back and sides. I didn't have to cut any off the top. Sorry the pictures aren't very good. I think her little "bob" looks cute on her!

Before

After


5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is great! I had to start cutting Aubreys hair around the same time. And she ended up with hair down to her bottom by the time she was three.

Bright Beginnings said...

so so cute! I can't get the nerve to cut Lola's hair yet. She was blessed with so much while Caden has so little.

Kathy Ricks said...

Oh my! I agree with your thougth process. What a little doll. love you

Heidi said...

So long mullet! I agree, good decision.

PS That picture of you and Jaxson on the side is gorgeous. It looks professional.

Rachel DeFreese said...

I can't believe a three month old has that much hair. It's so beautiful! I am used to babies having a patchy head, you are lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...