I love reading random things about people. I actually read the 100 things people write for their 100th post and I think they're really funny. Well, my 100th post has come and gone but my friend Mala did a tag of 6 Random Things About Me. I thought that sounded a little easier than 100 things....
1. I love cats. I loooovvve cats! I think they're the best pet in the world. Independent, soft and cuddly, they meet you at the door when you come home, they don't lick you or smell your crotch, and they are self cleaning. I love cats!
2. I don't like other people's kids. I know it sounds horrible. I used to be the girl who would drool over people's babies and I loved to baby sit. But, since I've had my own kids I've realized, I don't like other people's kids. My hat is off to all you teachers! I could never do it!
3. I have a great family. When it comes to parents I always knew I had good ones. But, a lot of people do. You have to love your parents! But, I think I really got lucky with my siblings. I really like all my siblings, I love when we're all together! I wouldn't trade any of them.
4. I really like my husband. I know you're probably thinking, well duh. But, I know a lot of people who love their spouse, but don't really like their spouse. And I really like my husband. One time I asked my mom if I just got lucky or if I was smart in making the most important choice of my life. She said it's probably a little of both.
5. I never make our bed. I love crawling into a messy bed. I can't stand my sheets tucked in. And my bedroom is always the messiest room in the house. Why is that?
6. I wish I was a better friend. I sometimes obsess over things I did or said to a friend years ago. I wish I could take them all back. I've been blessed with so many wonderful friends in my life and I wish I was more like them.
People I'm tagging: Janelle, Kathy, Terra, and Heidi
5 comments:
I totally understand the whole "other people's kids" thing. I wouldn't be able to be a teacher either. I even have a hard time babysitting at times:)
Ditto on the Friend thing and other peoples kids too. And of course the husband part too.
The bed one, I am the complete opposite, I can drive myself nuts over it too. I hate it if my bed is not made.
I always knew you liked cats, now I know why!
I didn't know we had so much in common! I love cats, hate kids (maybe that's why I've been called to Primary), keep a clean house but a MESSY bedroom, and I totally obsess over things I've said or done. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I'm boycotting tags--it's nothing personal. But I'll comment on yours:
1. I realized I don't like cats.
2. Ditto most of the time. There are a few other kids that I'm crazy about.
3.Our family is fantastic!
4. I also like Steve--but not the same way you do.
5. I always make our bed now that I have cute pillows to go on it. But someday I want a big fancy bed with lots of expensive bedding.
6.You are a great friend!
Post a Comment