“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Week Full of Fun!

We had a very busy, yet, very fun week. I did quite a few hair cuts, we went to a couple MOMS club activities, and we spent the weekend at Steve's sister's house with her family and his parents.

I have really enjoyed being a part of MOMS club. I will miss the great friends I've made. I loved the play groups and Mom's Nights Out the most. We went to the pumpkin patch this week and then to an open house.


At the open house Jaxson loved the Red Robin Bird and the bounce house.



It was great to visit with Steve's family this weekend. We went out to eat, celebrated Laurie's birthday, went to the park, and played games. Steve enjoyed some great tennis matches and I went to a couple garage sales with Laurie and my mother in law. We didn't get many pictures of the weekend but here's some of the kids. Elle liked playing with this doll house. Look at that little lady sitting up!


Steve and Jaxson enjoying some down time. Like father like son!

Now it's time to get ready to move! This week and next we will be cleaning things out and packing up. It's crazy to think we only have 12 days left here!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, that is soon! Good luck packing. I can't believe elleis sitting up.

Kathy Ricks said...

ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Di said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Good luck with everything.

Janelle Johnson said...

I just have to say that you and Elle look so cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...