I'm so exhausted every muscle in my body is tired and achy. I hate packing everything into boxes. The cleaning part I don't mind as much, but the packing all day and having my house look like a disaster... that part I hate. I can't believe the time has flown by! It seems so surreal. Like I'm just going on vacation or something. Jaxson has been pretty upset about the whole ordeal. (He's a little tender heart!) I was taking down some pictures from the wall and he got really upset. He started to cry and said, "No, No! Fix it, Mommy!" I explained to him (again) that our things were going into boxes so they could ride in the moving truck to our new house. He's thrilled about the moving truck and us flying on an airplane. He's also excited about Grandma and Papa's house and their dog, Meg. But, I don't think he understands why we're taking away all our stuff. I think it'll take some adjusting for him. Poor little guy! We'll I have two loads of laundry to fold before I get to go to bed so I better get to it!
If I can somehow muster up the energy....
1 comment:
Hey Delee,
I found your blog through andrea thomas's blog...
It was fun to see your cute family! And glad to hear you are moving back to the great state of Washington. I am currently in IDaho as my husband finishes his last year of school. THen we will also be back in Washington! Sure woudl love to keep in contact with you. Lindsey (wicklund) Lundholm
Post a Comment