“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jaxson's Mother's Day Program

I can't believe Jaxson is almost finished with his first year of preschool. This week is his final week. I am a little late in posting about his adorable Mother's Day Program. He was the Roster for the song Old MacDonald's farm (a true classic) and he had a small speaking part. Which he nailed! Or he "Neiled it" as we say in my family. He has his father's memorizing ability and interest in anatomy. For an end of the year evaluation my Mom (Jaxson's preschool teacher) has each child draw a picture of themselves. Jaxson drew a lot of red and blue lines all over his paper. When the Helper Parent asked what it was Jaxson said, "It's my veins." Surprised the Helper parent asked, "What do your veins do?" Jaxson said, "They pump my blood throughout my body." My mom said it was really funny the Helper Parent couldn't stop laughing. My Mom said she's not sure how to evaluate the picture.... if you ask me he's just really advanced. :) (But I'm supposed to think that. I'm his Mom.)

Here's Jaxson in all his Roster glory! It was such a cute program and at the end I was a little teary. He just looks so grown up lately. I'm so proud of him.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...