“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Latest Find...

While we're waiting for approval on the house (yes we're still waiting) I've been decorating the kids rooms. I found this adorable print for Jaxson's "Road Trip" theme room and I really wanted it.
I Really, Really wanted it. I tried to justify spending $119 on a picture for a kids room and as I was about to buy it the price (with tax and shipping) jumped to $150.00! That was a deal breaker. I just couldn't do it. So I tried to search for it again online and by a stoke of fate Target had this Print.

For $39.99. I love you Target.


Ehlana's bedding should be arriving any day.

Her room will be painted a pretty lavender with white furniture and black and white toile accents. The set is a crib set but she'll have a toddler bed and I'll put the things we don't need in storage. I have a lot of projects to do. I have a train table, toy box, little rocking chair, and poster frames to paint for the kids rooms. I can't wait until it's all finished! Luckily the tax credit has been extended until September 30th which has been a huge relief! But, we'd still like to move in with in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

I love the USA print. They had it at fred meyer last year and I wanted it too. I'm excited for you guys to finally close and move it.... but not that we won't be in the same ward anymore.

Pogue Fam said...

Oooh, I heard about the extended tax credit and tried calling you :) I think thats spectacular! And I have a SUPERB idea to go with that road trip sign, if you'r interested. Its one of the coolest ideas I have seen as far as making a statement with a wall hanging and I think you might like it. LOVE Ehlana's bedding! FUN FUN FUN! (If you need a project partner give me a call.. I have been going crazy with projects and could always use a partner in crime out in the garage :) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...