The bad news is we thought the Bank only needed a couple more signatures from the seller and then we could get approval and close on the house today.... we found out yesterday they need another BPO (appraisal of the house) and then they will review the file... it could be another couple days or another couple weeks.... the roller coaster continues.
The good new is Congress passed the Tax Credit Extension so as long as we close before September 30th we will get the tax credit! Phew! And one more happy note the seller's are actually getting things done that they said they would do months ago. Yippee!
We're hoping for a house soon!
2 comments:
Oh thats FANTASTIC that you have more time for the Tax Credit! I have been thinking about you a lot :) I tried calling today, then things got crazy so I will try again soon. I hope the bank SMOKES through the rest of the paperwork and gets you in your beautiful home!
It's SO frustrating buying a home!! Hang in there, all will be well!
Post a Comment