



Leanne's baby Chelsea.

Steve relaxing and watching the kids play.

We also enjoyed the beach!


Uncle Josh's sand castle.

My sand castle before.


My sand castle after.


Beach babies. Ehlana and Chelsea are just 5 days apart in age.



One of my favorite things this trip was seeing the wild horses on the beach. We had to drive on the beach to find them and they were beautiful. I forgot my camera but here are some pictures from the website. The first two pictures are like the horses we saw and the last picture I thought was really cool.



Thanks for another wonderful time at the beach Tim and Laurie! And It was great to see you Leanne and Josh!

4 comments:
Love the pictures, looks like so much fun!! How much longer until you guys move?
Wild horses? I didn't know there were wild horses by the beach. That must have been really cool.
I loved your sand castle, but the pictures of Jaxson on top were hilarious.
Looks like a lot of fun. That is really awesome that there are wild horses. How amazing.
Looks like so much fun! The pictures were great. You are so lucky to live so close to the beach.
Post a Comment