“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally had some family pictures taken. Our friend took them and did an awesome job! His camera is so nice! We got some great ones, especially of Ehlana, but we had a hard time getting a good one of the whole family. Here are some of my favorites.




I hate to place blame, but, the reason we had a hard time getting a good family picture is pretty obvious.... Yup. That is how Jaxson felt about getting the pictures taken that day. At least we'll be able to look back and remember that he was two.

* These pictures are copyrighted. Please do not copy or print them with out written permission. Thank-you.

8 comments:

Bright Beginnings said...

so so cute!

Melinda said...

Oh man! That picture with Jaxson is hillarious! Yes, its very plain how he felt! haha

Natalie said...

I love the pictures. And like you said it will remind you of how he felt that day. I love it. You & Steve make up for it. You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

you all look so great!

Di said...

I love the pics. Great lighting!

Janelle Johnson said...

Cute new pictures! And I love your wise statement, "At least we'll be able to look back and remember that he was two." That picture is great!

Kathy Ricks said...

Have I told you lately I love your little family? I can't wait to get my hands on that baby!!!!! see you in a few days. I love the sound of that!!!

Terra said...

hehe--Jaxson's a stinker. Your pictures did turn out awesome. I love your hair curly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...