Last night it started to snow...
Poor Jakob wanted to come out with us.
This morning there was even more snow and church was cancelled! So I taught my kids how to build a snowman. Baby Jakob got to come out and enjoy his first snow. He liked it at first. Then he ripped off his gloves and tried to crawl in it.
And then he didn't like it so much.
Frosty our snowman. The kids picked his name. It's a classic.
Hermey the misfit elf.
After building our snowmen I made a sled out of a garbage bag, cardboard, and a bungee cord. Walmart can keep their $19.97 sled. We aren't afraid of looking like white trash.
I love being a mom!
2 comments:
So fun! It started snowing on our way to church today. So jealous you got that much snow!
You are so cute and tiny! I love how Jaxon is almost as big as you!
Post a Comment