One night my parents watched all the grandkids so us adult kids could go bowling.

Jakob loved Preston (my brother Neil's son who is only 2 months younger than Jakob.) Our little boy still has a lot to learn when it comes to social skills.

Jakob, your cousin is not a climbing toy.

Jakob, don't eat your cousin.

I think this was the first New Years Eve we have spent as a family. As soon as I was old enough to baby sit I went out for New Years Eve. As a teenager I went out with my friends. I never liked New Years Eve until I married Steve and we would spend New Years Eve with his family. (We really missed them this year.) But, we had a great time with my family. We played rock band and ate a lot of food. At 8pm we dropped the kids off at home with a babysitter so we could enjoy the rest of the night with out them falling apart and begging for more sugar. We played name that tune and sing it on the Wii. At midnight we did a toast and then went home. I was so fun.

Sunday we celebrated my Mom's birthday and the men sang a song for us women. We grew up singing around the piano.

Sunday night we said our goodbyes. My brother Neil left for the airport and Terra and Jeremy left really early Monday morning. I love my siblings, and their spouses, and their kids!
Thank-you for coming to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment