“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, February 4, 2008

Jaxson Singing



Finally! We learned how to post video on the blog. This video is because of a request (or more like a demand) from Grandma. So, here it is, Jaxson singing I'm a Child of God, The Fire Truck Song, ABC's, and counting. (Don't forget to push pause on my music.)
I couldn't love anything more!

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Lol! That was too cute! I'm excited you're having a little girl! Every little girl needs a big brother!You're doing it right!LOL!

Melinda said...

I think the fire truck song was my fav, too cute! So glad you have a blog, I agree its way easier to do this then call! I've been super tired lately too! :)

Kathy Ricks said...

That is so much fun! Thanks for learning how to post video!!!

Terra said...

What a smartie pants! He's so good at singing and he counts higher than Paul! Good job, Jaxson!

Bright Beginnings said...

He is super cute! He is growing up so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...