I had another appointment with my O.B. today. I'm 30 weeks and everything is going great. The exciting news is I got to schedule my C-Section today! Yipee! Little Elle is scheduled to arrive April 29th. She'll share a birthday with her Aunt Terra! My mom's planning her schedule to come and visit and I'm getting really excited. Only two months left!
4 comments:
HEY!!!!! That is is exciting? Love you, Aunt Kathy
Wow! That's next month. I'm so excited for you guys.
Maybe you should just try to stay pregnant for...6 more months from now so me and Elle can share a birthday! that would be way cooler to share one with uncle dean! tehe, but congrats deeds, hope all goes well! :)
It is the coolest to share a birthday with her favorite Aunt. I can't wait to see her. Jeremy and I were talking about when I'll come visit and maybe it'll be before graduation, Delee. we'll see.
Post a Comment