Jaxson is finally showing interest in crafts! I felt like this day would never come. He usually colors for 30 seconds and then is done, but lately he's been playing with paper and trying to make them into Flowers. He is more into stickers and coloring also. So today I had him water color and he did great! It wasn't long until it turned into finger painting, but, that was fine with me. He also played play dough for about 20 minutes! Yeah! He didn't really get into the side walk chalk outside but maybe that'll come later. I'm so excited at the possibility of him having some new activities to do. He's been asking for the TV and to go "bye bye" a lot more lately. For Easter I'm going to get him some more art supplies and things.
Here's some pictures of him in action.



Here's the pictures he painted. If you think these are colorful you should have seen his hands and the table! I just let him go for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment