“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Video of Jaxson
Here's a little video of Jaxson and one of his "Harmonicas". His real one is missing at the moment; I have yet to really look under furniture and things for it so I'm sure it'll turn up. I think it's really cute when he comes up with his own anyway!
It's been a rough week with him not napping anymore and waking up early. The terrible two's have been in full force since he's so tired most of the time. I don't know where this child came from, but I want my sweet one year old back! I'm sure the phase will soon pass I just have hang in there.
He's been doing a lot of cute things also. He's trying to recognize letters lately and he's getting really good at it. At church the other day he noticed the exit sign and said, ”Look an X and E!" If we wear shirts with writing on them he tries to name all the letters also.
Probably my favorite thing lately is him calling Steve and I "Honey." It makes sense because that's what we call each other. It's just really cute when he says, "Can I have a drink, honey?" Maybe I don't want this phase to pass too quickly. Just the terrible tantrums and random crying part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol! That's funny that he calls you guys honey. And cute that he makes anything into a harmonica!
30 weeks! You're almost done!!! How exciting! Two's are hard but I'm sorry to say three's are worse! Thats cute he's into his letters. If you dont already have it, you have to go buy the leap frog dvd, The letter Factory! It's amazing! Jaxson will know all his letters and sounds in like a few days!
To cute! It goes to show that kids can make something out of nothing. I think about the money I would save in toys if I would only believe that! Can't believe you're only 2 months away. I love that she will come on Terra's birthday. Next best thing would have been mine (but I'll let Terra be the favorite Aunt on this one!!!). Love you lots, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment