“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Elle's Little Corner of the World

We finally finished the baby room! I was just waiting for my friend to make some pillows and a lamp shade for me. Steve did a great job painting the room, and his sisters gave me the beautiful bedding. The inspiration for the room all started with an afghan made by my Grandmother. Everything went together from there. I can't wait for Ehlana to come home with us! Now I just have to wash her clothing and get a few more essentials for her. I'm waiting to see what I still need after my baby shower Emily is throwing for me. Thank-you to everyone who's given me things for her already. I'm so excited to have a little girl! Can't you tell?!






6 comments:

Mike said...

Such a sweet little room! I love the primary song art. What a great idea.

Melinda said...

Oh! So so sweet, isn't it fun to decorate for little girls?! You did a great job, how fun!

Terra said...

It turned out even better than I imagined it. Now she'll have a perfect little place all her own. Is that your purple teddy from when we were little? He survived well.

Delee said...

The teddy bear is the one I got for Christmas one year as a child. Her name is Violet, and she's held up well though the years. I tried to use as many meaningful things as possible. The purple dress on the wall is from my mom, but will be replaced with her blessing dress when the time comes.

Natalie said...

That is a really cute nursery. I can't wait until the time comes for me to do a nursery. How much longer do you have? And I love her name and the spelling!

Bright Beginnings said...

what a cute room! you did great decorating it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...